To our extended Hillside family,
We know your inbox has been flooded with letters from every company you know, and we feel blessed that you chose to read ours. Our hearts and prayers are with all of you and your loved ones during this trying and uncertain time. We imagine that, like us, you are leaning on, leading, and encouraging your two and four-legged family members during a time when we all could use a small sense of normalcy. We hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to us if you find yourself in need of support.
We want to express our endless gratitude to the first-responders and healthcare providers on the front lines, as well as the local communities and governments across the globe who are working around the clock to provide support to those affected by this global pandemic.
As businesses prepare to close and households hunker down or brave travel to offer support to their family members in-need, we are preparing to weather the storm with strength and unity in-spirit and want to assure you that we will keep our doors open for all of our canine clients.
We hope to put your mind at ease with some very important facts about how we are handling the Coronavirus pandemic. Everyday, we are vigilantly monitoring the CDC and WHO websites to gain the most up-to-date and accurate information on the spread and risks of covid-19. We believe that it is important to spread hope, wisdom, encouragement, and FACTS to empower in the face of fear. In addition to these reliable sources of information, we are taking the lead from the American Veterinary Medical Association and our membership resources and COVID-19 training webinars for pet care providers provided by the International Boarding and Pet Services Association. Here is a summary of procedures and protocol in place to keep our kennel safe for human visitors:
- Thorough hourly sanitation of all dog and office areas
- Installation of automatic sanitizer dispensers in our employee areas
- Available hand sanitizer (and reminders) for visitors at our front desk
- Employee encouragement to stay home at the first sign of illness
- Extra outdoor playtime during times of mild weather, to allow us more time for sanitary room-service of every canine suite
- Thank you for putting your trust in us every time you bring your dog to Hillside!
Hillside Canine Managing Owner